Senior Business Controller
NR REF.: 1148231
ISS is establishing Business Controlling support for an expanded Functional Business Partnering setup to further strengthen the finance management and support of all Group Functions.
ISS is seeking to hire a Business Controller with business acumen, a proactive mindset as well as strong finance and accounting skills to take on a central role in this new setup.
As a Business Controller you will, together with our Finance Business Partners, team up to ensure strong financial management and support to various Group Functions including Global Operations, Group Commercial, People & Culture among others.
You will take part in facilitating solid financial performance, predictability, transparency and compliance – and will lead the financial controlling of monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting across various Group Functions and take part in budget planning and forecasting.
You will be responsible for developing, standardising, and updating key templates, tools and management reporting to help enhance the understanding of our financial performance. Through proactively identifying and flagging ideas for improved processes and performance, and involvement in various projects, there will be many opportunities to further development the role.
You will join an existing international team of Business Controllers and contribute with new perspectives and capabilities. Personally, you thrive on working in an everchanging environment with competent and passionate colleagues across functions. You are ambitious and will have ample room for personal and professional development in an industry leading, global organisation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide solid financial information based on predictability, transparency and compliance
- Financial controlling and review of monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting for various Group Functions
- Responsible for developing, standardising, and updating key templates, tools and management reporting
- Act as central finance support to various functions incl. People & Culture in relation to incentive modelling and Commercial in relation to pipeline reporting controlling
- Prepare intercompany charges
- Proactively identify and flag ideas for improved processes and performance
- Participation in budget and forecast processes
- Support selected recurring accounting tasks
- Various ad hoc projects focused on facilitating business decisions
Personal & Professional Qualifications
- Master’s degree in finance and/or accounting
- Strong accounting capabilities
- Ambitious, structured and analytical
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and independently, yet with a strong team ethic
- Strong modelling as well as Financial Planning and Analysis skills
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining reports and presentation required to track and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Attention to detail whilst never losing sight of the broader objectives
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Excel capabilities required. Experience with ERP (Navision) and Business Intelligence tools is a benefit
- Fluent in English
- 5-7 of relevant work experience
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal international culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development in an international organisation.