NR REF.: 1147190
You will as a Change Manager be responsible for analysing, developing and delivering Change and Communication approaches and activities across ISS group, with specific focus on the ISS Hub in Warsaw. You will be based in our ISS Hub in Warsaw.
Your first task will be to deliver a comprehensive Change approach for the build-up of a brand-new HQ location in Warsaw, in collaboration with Group Comms and People & Culture. Together with a project team, you will be in charge of forming a prosperous working culture that enables ISS to attract and retain talents at ISS HQ Warsaw.
Your main responsibilities:
• Drive Change Management and Communication across projects in ISS group, with specific focus on the ISS Hub in Warsaw. The overall communication approach is set out by Group Communication.
• Provide advise and support to project managers around the analysis, development and delivery of change and communication plans and activities in their projects, ensuring a successful implementation.
• Coach and support leaders in helping them fulfil the role of change ambassadors.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and support organisational alignment and buy-in.
• Develop and deliver change, communication and training material and activities.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Conduct change analysis and change impact and readiness assessments using Change Methodologies (f.x. PROSCI/ADKAR) to support change management activities.
• Identify and analyse change and implementation risks, incl development of mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Develop and track measurable change management metrics to track progress
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- at least 5 years experience with change management in international businesses/organisations
• Professional knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Forward looking, charismatic and empathic
• Not required but a seen as advantage:
o Lean /Six Sigma
o IPMA/D Project Management
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal international culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development in an international organisation